Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trying this blog thing again

So, I attempted to blog through our life once before, and found myself enjoying it a little, but often felt inadequate when comparing myself to so many other bloggers out there that I read. Ultimately, that's my issue with insecurity that I need to surrender to The Lord daily.

That being said, I'm trying again, because KK (oldest DD, age 10) wants to try blogging this summer, and I figure I would get a jump on it and be familiar with it again before I set her up.

This blog will be a look into our life of loving The Lord and each other, living healthy, productive and fun lives, and learning together. An eclectic mix, I'm sure!

And I am well aware that my likely readers will be our close friends and family...and that's just fine with me!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to follow, or will you just post to FB each time?

    ReplyDelete